Scrolling

A cool vintage inspired guest house

There's something about Australia this week...but here's yet another beautiful home. This time by interior designers Gardener & Marks who love to decorate quirky spaces with a vintage industrial edge. I love everything about this guest house, if i was a guest here I might never leave.....




Gardener & Marks via 79 ideas
If you have a little time definitely pop over to drool over the rest of the pics and other projects by Gardener & Marks here

My other tip is the wonderful blog 79 ideas where I found this home...one of my favourite daily reads...

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love the window shutter in the bathroom! And I wish my chalkboard wall in my kitchen looked soooo neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei på er,
    for et fantastisk badrom, den som hadde et slikt!!

    glad påsk!
    kisses sigrid
    http://momhousefashionohmy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pic have you shared this is very beautiful interior designing which is used in home,this decoration is very inspirational to decorate home more beautiful.this pic have very beautiful interior designing.


    interior decorators Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag älskar all inspiration som du kommer med!!! Tackar!!

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. thatt bin..ive had the same idea for my pad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greaat Article to read. i would really prefer this to my friends.

    planning For Best Interior designer in Mumbai ?to renovate Your home?

    we can help you. Best Interior designer in Mumbai

    Best Interior designer in Mumbai

    Best Interior designer in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO